07 August 2014

Tooloom Falls

This layout is based on the current sketch at Chic Tags.  I used three photographs in my photo block instead of the suggested four, but apart from that I stuck to the main elements:



I'm also entering the Mix'n'Match Your Stash challenge at Flying Unicorns this month.  I used up some some old papers, with a lot of mix & match of different collections.

Materials:
Basic Grey Sublime - Raspberry Blue patterned paper
Basic Grey Lily Kate - Chocolate patterned paper
K & Company Blue Awning patterned paper
Scenic Route patterned paper (fussy cut leaves)
American Crafts Thickers - Rootbeer Float foam alphabets
Rose Moka Appel de la nature - Aqua alphabet stickers
Chic Tags Vintage Note Stamps journalling tag
Petaloo Flora Doodles - Embossed Velvet flowers
Prima Vintage Blooms - Green silk flowers
Green Tara 2.5cm petals - Liquid paper flower

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)