11 August 2014

Right here, right now

I am working at overcoming my purple phobia, so I tried out the August moodboard challenge at Flying Unicorns:


I had a huge 'play' with this layout - messing around with my watercolour pencils (and smudging the layout too... c'est la vie...)



I'm also submitting my layout for these challenges:
* Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge (one photograph, circles, treat bag)
* Scrap it Girl Arrows & Hashtags (I used arrows on the title card)

Materials:
Miss Tiina's Everyday Collection journalling cards (digital printables)
Green Tara 7cm petals - Turquoise paper flower
Faber Castelle watercolour pencils
Sugar packaging from the cafe
Merci glassine treat bag

8 comments :

  1. Fantastic LO. Awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout, I like big photos on pages and all the colors you used. Thanks for joining Scrap It Girl Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, and that Red just pops out. Stunning thanks for joing us at Scrap it Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! Love the unusual color choices for manly layout, the use of the wrappers, the flowers, well everything! So cool! Thanks for joining the Scrap It Girl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I really like your flowers along the bottom. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)