12 April 2014

Beaches...

I finally got around to scrapping one of my favourite photographs from our summer vacation - the beach just south of Woolgoolga Headland.  I used the April sketch from Blue Fern Studios to create my layout:




This is the first time I have I used Blue Fern Studios chipboard, some pieces from the Seaside Seashells set:





I'm also submitting my layout at:

Scrapbook Fantasies - create a beach-themed layout
Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - anything goes

Other materials:
Cosmo Cricket Social Club - Blue Eyes patterned paper
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Denim Blue
Tsukineko VersaColor - Seafoam ink
Tsukineko VersaColor - Sand Beige ink
Moon Glow King Midas Gold embossing powder
K&Company Blue Awning patterned papers
Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls - Sky Paisley patterned paper
Muslin fabric
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Prima Mini rose - sky blue
Green Tara 1cm rose - white
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphabet stickers



05/05/2014 EDIT TO ADD - My layout was selected as a featured layout at Blue Fern Studios.


~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~

 
I scrapped with J-girl this weekend, and this is the layout that she created:



Jasmine used some free papers, alphabets and journalling card that came with a scrapping magazine, as well as some rhinestones and grungeboard swirls from my stash.

I scrapped this photograph in January.

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layouts, including your friend's! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation, I so love those shells...Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Rhedd & Rosies...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Both layouts are gorgeous!

    Particularly love how you used the BFS seaside chippies, you've really rocked them in your seaside page. Thanks so much for playing along with us at BFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)