17 February 2014

New stuff that makes me smile

Post arrived this morning!

I was thrilled to be a winner at Jot Magazine in January, for this layout; I won a voucher from this amazing store:
 

Even though I was a voucher recipient, I received amazing customer service and will return to go "real" shopping.

As tempted as I was to go crazy and buy a bunch of yummy products, I decided to choose a couple of special items that I wouldn't usually buy for myself, like a special treat. This is what I bought:


I've always loved doodling on my layouts but I've also played it fairly 'safe'. I want to learn some new doodling techniques and get a little bit more adventurous.

And this:
 photo PebblesRollerStamp.png

I read a few reviews and decided that yes, I would get a lot of use out it. It's really versatile, and it looks like fun to use:) I'm looking forward to giving it a workout! 

And I also can feel a little bit smug I didn't have to rearrange my scrap space to fit my new purchases!

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)