19 February 2014

Mystical cybercropping

I can't remember the last time I participated in a cybercrop...  must be a couple of years I think.  I stumbled across the Mystical Cybercrop while bloghopping this week, and I really liked the Fruits of Love theme.

Unfortunately I only got time to create one layout; this is it:



Materials:
Lime Tree Creations red doiley
American Crafts Chap - Tim patterned paper
Bella Happy Holidays patterned paper
Basic Grey Sublime - Cinnamon patterned paper
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis deep edge punch
Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes - Clock
Purple Pumpkin Carnival Ticket - red
Pink Paislee Cupid - Postcards journal card
Rouge de Garance felt alphabet stickers

04/03/2014 edit to add:  My layout was selected as a winner for this challenge!  YAY...

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)