27 October 2011

Autumn colours...

The theme this week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is autumn colours - and this is the palette we are working from:


My submission is a little different this time - it's a knitted scarf that I made for my friend's birthday:



I tried some 'bobbly' fibre for the first time - and while I loved the finished effect, it wasn't all that easy to knit with, and it took me waaaaay longer than I expected!  And I must admit I loved it so much that it was very hard to part with!!

3 comments :

  1. This certainly warm and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful! it looks so soft and warm. fabulous colors!

    have a wonderful weekend and a happy halloween.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! this scarf is gorgeous!!!! LOVE the colors and it's sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)