28 September 2011

Another Lily Bee layout

I've been using more Lily Bee - I *love* these papers! My Craft Spot wants to see ribbon, and I based my on a sketch at Pixie Dust Paperie:




Edited 29/9: My friend Roxy suggested I enter my layout at Seriously Creative Challenges this month - where the criteria is: 1 ribbon (May Arts gingham); at least 2 embellishments (Prima flowers, buttons, pin, Jillibean Soup journalling card); 3 patterned papers (Lily Bee 'Picket Fence' x2, Making Memories 'Noteworthy' page x1).

6 comments :

  1. ooooooooh! i ♥LOVE♥ the ribbon... and the felt thickers... and of course that gorgeous pic! plus, it's a brilliant version of kirsty's sketch! but my favorite FAVORITE part is that awesome bit of torn paper! ♥♥♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...love the papers and the kraft tag! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous photo! Love the big date at the top and the papers, too - you should link this up to Creative Accents Challenges blog, our challenge this month is 1 ribbon, 2 embellies, and 3 patterned papers - this LO is perfect! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, I love the paper too, and that sweet gingham ribbon is such a great addition, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work...really love all the red and white papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad Roxy suggested you enter our challenge, your layout is great! I love all the reds you've used here and that sketch is fab, I may have to use it sometime, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)