07 July 2011

Another little box

At C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week our theme is 'Boxes'.  I made a pyramid box, and I also made a matching card:





I used the Dungarees Printable Gift Box template from our sponsor Toucan Scraps.   I altered the colour a little by reducing the opacity so the lighter colour cardstock would show through. I secured ribbon to the box using double-sided tape and the bow holds the flap closed.

The tags are made using an image from the Everyday Sentiments set by JLJ Designs - who was our May sponsor at CRAFT Challenge. The only colour I added was a bit of white to the flower border, using watercolour pencil (with no water). The tags are both mounted onto silk gerberas from Bumblebee Crafts.

I'm submitting my project at:
# One Stop Craft ~ Tags
# Dream Valley ~ Ribbon
I used spotted grosgrain ribbon from American Craft 
# Papertake Weekly ~ Anything goes
# Everybody Art ~ Shapes

I'm submitting just the card at:
# Quirky Crafts ~ No patterned paper
I embossed the background with Cuttlebug 'Daisy Design' EF

6 comments :

  1. wonderfully decorated box and card, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!


    Your box and card are beautiful. I love the shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hun fab box and card, love the colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...love the pyramid box. Wonderful set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous creations.
    Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. The box and card are both lovely. Thank you for joining in with my challenge on Quirky Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)