01 June 2011

Toucan Scraps

Angela at Toucan Scraps kindly invited me to be a Guest Designer this month, and I am thrilled to share some projects created with her new pack, A Touch of Grunge. It's part of the 'Black n Whatever' range - the designs can be printed onto coloured paper or cardstock for a different look each time, or the files can be altered in a digital program to a custom colour to suit any project.



It's been a while since I scrapped a 100% digital layout, and I enjoyed playing with some of the digi papers from the kit:



I used three different papers from the pack -  Grunge Stripe, Grunge Fine Script, and Grunge Floral Script.  I coloured each of the designs in Photoshop to match my photograph.

I also used: buttons and journalling brush from the free Courtship DigiKit by Stacy Marks at 2peas in a bucket.


This is my paper project using the same kit:



No modification required for this one - I printed the Grunge Floral Script design onto coloured 8"x8" cardstock and folded the sheet to make a gift card holder.  I also used: Prima flower (grey) from 'Essentials 9' pack, Blueye-Dezines flower (black), red grosgrain ribbon and a button from my haby stash.

I'm entering my paper project at:
# Party Time Tuesday ~ Anything Goes
# Top Tip Tuesday ~ Wrapped in ribbon

I love the versatility of these digi papers and can see myself using them over and over. There are six different designs in the pack and the pack is very reasonably priced at only $2.00

3 comments :

  1. wow not used to seeing you do digital karen!! its a shock to my system!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, for our 'Wrap it up with Ribbon' Challenge, hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great pieces....Love the 'Geep' picture!

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Ribbon' Challenge :)

    Good luck,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)