16 May 2011

Sketch time

This week at Design Dollies I'm hosting the Sketch Challenge ~ a little nerve-wracking for me because our Dollie sketch queen Kristy has set the bar so high and I'm still a novice! Here's my sketch:



Here's my sample project ~ yet another little layout for my birthday album:




Sticking with a sketchy theme today, here's one more layout for my birthday album:



# Artful Delight ~ May Sketch #1
# Get Creative ~ Age last birthday
# Crafty Creations ~ Anything goes
# Creative Inspiration ~ Glitzy and bling
I used: Smooch Spritz mist and M&MBI 'Martini Glass' rhinestones

10 comments :

  1. I looove your layouts!!!!!
    wow......and congrats on entering your 40's....enjoy!! LOL
    I turn 43 on Monday......yikes!!!
    Cheers from another Aussie living in Europe!!
    thanks so much for playing with us at Get Creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout with such gorgeous embellishments, have to say you don't look forty.

    Thanks for joining us at Get Creative.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 FABULOUS layouts - lots of fun techniques and texture on both! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow both of these layouts are sensational, I have just done the sketch for this and will upload tomorrow, stunning work you creative girl. I took your advice and submitted the layout you said and you won't believe it, it got accepted for the very first time in Smemories. Please let me know if I should submit anymore. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your lo's! The flowers in the first one are really neat looking. The second one has amazing colors...looks so upbeat and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch, Karen!!! I'm not sure if I'll get to use it this week, but I'll definitely put it aside for use later! Plus, love the layouts, and happy b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this sketch, so cool. And your Lo's are so very, very good this week. And at 40, you are still a baby...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally super LO the design, colours and flowers look awesome thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job!Love both of them!Thank you for playing at Get Creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)