04 April 2011

Leah-the-Orange is back

Leah is back driving the Colour Challenge at Design Dollies, and she has chosen one of my all-time favourite colour combos too!  This week it's ROYAL BLUE, LIME GREEN, ORANGE and WHITE...  yummmmm....

Here's my layout:



I used nothing but scraps and offcuts for this little layout - and I just noticed there's not a skerrick of patterned paper either.  The journalling stamp is from Kaisercraft 'Flourish Journals' set, and the little birdie - I have no idea!  I borrowed it to stamp out some images at a crop or a retreat and the little piece of cardstock with the stamped images has been sitting in my green scraps folder for a few years...  oops.  If anyone recognises the image, let me know.

I'm submitting my layout at:
# The Paper Variety ~ 1-2-3 Challenge
1- photograph, 2 - pieces of trim, 3 - stamped images

5 comments :

  1. just LOVE LOVE your page and how the color pops off.. the birdies are TOO cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful layout and love how you have used the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool karen :) love seeing leah back :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the color combo - striking :). Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)