30 December 2010

Thank you

I think I have made more 'thank you' cards than any other kind this year, and I've also sent more than any other kind as well... which indicates to me how much I have had to feel grateful for :)

Here's my latest one, which I made for CRAFT Challenges this week:



I'm entering my card at:
# The Crazy Challenge ~ #47 ~ Punch it
I used Martha Stewart 'Lattice Arch' punch along the edge
# Papertake Weekly ~ Be Thankful


I think something is wrong with the white balance settings on my camera; the colours have been coming up all strange. I used Fancy Pants 'Happy Together' papers, which I got from Scrap Pile for my November DT kit.

4 comments :

  1. Awesome card, love the grungy edges!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always gorgeous cards Karen, happy scrapping in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is absolutely stunning! Wonderful creation! super fun butterfly! Thank you for Being Thankful with our special team of designers this week at the Papertake Weekly Challenge! Happy New Year! Corry (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very vintage and elegant. Love it!
    Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)