15 August 2010

Some cards

Just a quick card share today...

First, I decided to join in at That's Just So Cute, for their baby-themed challenge. I made a baby welcome card for Gill's new grand-daughter, Charlee Rose:





I used: Cosmo Cricket 'DeLovely' elements card, Bazzill 'Dotted Swiss' cardstock, Fiskars 'Threading Water' punch, and some organza ribbon and flowers from a discount outlet store.


Next, while I was in a 'clean and simple' frame of mind, I made this one:



# Craft Your Days Away ~ Challenge #1 ~ Favourite Things
I have LOTS of favourite things - one of my favourite colours is green (check out my creations if you don't believe me!) and I used some of my favourite products: Bazzill 'Dotted Swiss' cardstock; my current favourite paper collection (Cosmo Cricket 'DeLovely'); my favourite alphabet stickers (Cosmo Cricket 'Tiny Type' - I love ALL the colours and styles of these!); my favourite pen (white Signo)... is that enough favourites??
# C.R.A.F.T ~ Challenge 63 ~ Mini-beasts
I cut the caterpillar motif from one of the Cosmo Cricket 'DeLovely' elements cards, and superimposed it on the pear

9 comments :

  1. two gorgeous creations.Thanks for sharing this week with CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards Karen...very spesh bebe card, & a fun catepillar card. Love the white flowers...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, those organza flowers are beautiful. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,

    Pretty cards!! love that baby card that you made, I think it's a very original one, no soft blue or pink, but very, very nice!! Like it!

    Hugs,
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 beautiful cards. I like the way the bug is coming out of the pear. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely card, i really like the stamp you have used

    thanks for joining at TJSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Hunni!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and I just love how you have put the grub 1/2 throught the pear, great idea, and I also think the top card is just perfect with DeLovely card on the front, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and white flowers! What a fantastic stamp you have used, gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing with us at That's Just So Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)