28 February 2010

I found...

a new home for some of my purple stuff

First, a short interlude - some purple flowers from the garden of my old house:










Thank you to the visitors who signed up for my first blog candy.  I had to take a few names out of the draw because they didn't follow the guidelines, but after that I used random.org and had it choose an integer (took me a while to figure it out...)  And then I couldn't get it to do a print-screen for me!   Probably would have been infinitely quicker to draw a name out of hat... ah, well...

Congratulations to Ramona.  Please contact me via the email address in my profile and I'll post off your goodies as soon as I can get to the post office.

5 comments :

  1. love the african daisy shot! Congratulations Ramona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Ramona!
    And Karen,I really love the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thanks Karen - I just stopped for a cleaning break and in the midst of admiring your flowers, I discovered I won your purple candy! I am so very excited! I will be contacting you via e-mail very shortly!

    Thanks also, Sara Lou and Stempelientje for the congrats! I am smiling from ear to ear right now!

    Hugs
    Ramona :-)
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous flowers Karen, have the daisy one im my garden, plus one or two more purple beauties, congratulations Ramona, have fun, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen!

    Just wanted to pop in & say thanks for entering my candy - good luck!

    Also wanted to say thanks for the super sweet comments you left for me, and as for you being a scrapper more than a cardmaker - I love it! I don't scrap because I'm too impatient & get all muddled if I get interrupted while trying to get the page done...but I love looking at your pages, and dreaming of the day when I can sit & scrap. (Well, sort of... on the other hand, I really don't want to rush my girls growing up!)

    Hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)