28 January 2010

Sketching with the Dollies

Here is my final January project for the Design Dollies:



It's based on a sketch by Kristy, and this was the layout that featured on my 'December' page for the famous guinea pig calendar which taunted me throughout the last months of 2009!!

On that topic, my daughter loved the calendar! Here's some pics of her on Christmas Day (really must scrap these ones...)



I have had the best fun as a Guest Designer at Design Dollies in January, and I want to say THANK YOU to Karmyn and Adina and Kristy for the fun challenges and the other visiting Dollies fans for your fabulous supportive and encouraging comments on my creations xx

Sarah Lou is going to enjoy being the February Guest Designer - can't wait to see what you've been creating :)

PS ~ While I was at my favourite orange blog, I found a link to Meg's Twisted Tree (cool blog name!) which is full of gorgeous handmade goodies and cute stuff, and a current blog giveaway too... check it out :)

7 comments :

  1. seriously, Karen, you have been WONDERFUL, and we've loved having you! i can't believe how quickly January flew by!

    glad your daughter loved the calendar - you did an AMAZING job on it! you can see the joy on her little face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow where did january go! great seeing your work over the past month karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just so darlingly sweet!! Im nervous going after all your tremendous work!!! its been a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen! Welcome to my blog, I am now following you as well! Good luck with my giveaway!!!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen

    WOW that looks beautiful ... I liked it : 0)))

    I wish you good luck for the candy ;0)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! and i'm your favourite orange blog? :)

    you're the best, Karen! thanks for doing such a great job, and for always promoting Design Dollies here! you were an AWESOME choice for our first Guest Design Dollie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts Karen it is a pleasure to see you wonderful work.
    Cheers
    Baggies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)