17 October 2009

Girls' Night In - tonight

Over at Crafting in Style we're having a Girls' Night In to raise money for breast cancer research - and we have heaps of fun stuff happening.


Kicking off with a gorgeous sketch by Krissy... and here's my layout inspired by her sketch:



I prepared a speed scrap challenge - 90 minutes to scrap and upload to the gallery. This is my sketch and layout:




I couldn't resist adding some pink ribbon!


And I have to say a HUGE thank you to Carol for sending me your lovely blog candy ~ a 6x6 stack of assorted patterned papers which are all fabulous!


My Smiley Girl layout uses one of those sheets - they are the perfect size for cards and also for my 8x8 layouts. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

4 comments :

  1. Great work Karen! Thanks for all your help with the GNI :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those LO's are gorgeous Karen, love them both - awesome sketch too, might add that to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making such fabulous use of the papers Karen, it was a pleasure to give them away and it's a pleasure to see them used so fabulously :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! Nice blog candy, Karen!

    Gorgeous layouts too. I really love that first one using Krissy's sketch! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)