27 August 2009

Brown, yellow, pink

I don't think this is a colour combo I've tried before... and I kind of like it :)



This card is for challenges at:
# Basic Grey Challenges ~ Challenge #2 ~ a colour combo
Brown, yellow, pink
# Cupcake Craft ~ Challenge #54 ~ a shaped card
# If the Shoe Fits ~ Friday I'm in Love with Pink


I used: Basic Grey 'Blush' paper, Bazzill cardstock, Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Large Octagon' and 'Blossom' dies, Cuttlebug 'Script' embossing folder, Green Tara flowers, Colorbox fluid chalk, KindyGlitz 'Pink'.

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous colours, Karen! Love the shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is lovely. the roses are the best. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the shape. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, what a pretty card. Love the papers and flowers. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Karen, love the flowers and the design of this card! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shape card! Beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colours are great together and I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful again! I could spend a while here looking at your fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)