20 July 2009

Whiff of Joy

I've never been into 'cutesy' stamps very much but participating in the recent stamped image swap over at Scrap Pile opened my eyes to some amazing possibilities. Not to mention my daughter falling in love with some of the images and demanding that I create something with them!!



So... I've been labouring under a serious stamping and card making affliction over the past few weeks. In my own defence, I think it's also because my printer is broken and I've got very few photographs to scrap with at the moment. I've turned my attention to my unused stash of scraps and older supplies to create with. Hmmm, who would have thought I'd be enjoying cards so much??

I've also been blog-hopping and checking out some cards made by 'real' card makers, and finding some truly amazing and inspirational creations along the way.


And just for fun I made another card on the weekend, a super-simple one and definitely not in the same league as the aforementioned 'real' card-makers. It's based on Liz's sketch at Scrap Boutique:

2 comments :

  1. Very nice, Karen! Loving all your card creations! Can't wait to see what you do with the stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Karen! Loving all your work! Wow! Aren't all those stamped images gorgeous! I might need to copy that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)