27 July 2009

Mixing it up

Just a share of some layouts I've been creating lately:


I really enjoyed putting this layout together for the 1,2,3 challenge blog. I even made myself use purple, without any prompting from anyone!! The criteria for July are: polka dots, altered photograph, and stamping with paint:




Over at Top 50 I only managed to get one layout done for the Christmas in July crop, but I was really happy with how it came together:




This is one that I did last month for a colour challenge at Aussie Scrap Source:

3 comments :

  1. gorgeous layouts karen i love the journal ling spots you have used on them all. you have an eye for detail :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, you've done some outstanding layouts here! Very hard to pick a favourite, they are all so different and beautiful, and very much your style. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)