14 May 2009

Some fun stuff

Had some fun with paint this week, with Manon's challenge over at Scrap Boutique:

Fly a Kite

I tried stamping with paint corrugated cardboard and I was thrilled with the result. Who'd have thought that my paint phobia would ever diminish so much?? I'm even starting to enjoy the stuff!!

paint detail


More fun with some handmade layered flowers, in this layout created for Kate's challenge:

Imagination

layered flowers


Over at Scrap Pile I joined in Kylie's colour challenge and created a black and white layout:

Total Babes

What a fun way to scrap that photo with all the purple in it!!

1 comment :

  1. lol, you're funny!! Paint is so awesome, you did some awesome stamping with it, fantastic LO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)