14 January 2009

Sharing

Just sharing a few more of my creations from December. These ones were completed for challenges over at Scrap Boutique:

Stash Stomper - using a sketch by Liz and at least 20 flowers:



I went crazy with my embossing powders and it took me ages to finish it, so it was really cool to win a prize for this one - YAY!!


Stylist Challenge - using the Dr Seuss quote and doodles:




And speaking of sharing, some lovely friends have nominated me for some blog awards ~ how cool is that!

Krissy nominated me for the "Spreader of Love" award. Thanks Krissy - you are fandabbydoosey!! It's always fun to share the love around :)

NEXT, two special friends Wendy and Ness each nominated me for the Proximity Award: "These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends."

.....

I'm not going to tag anyone with these ones, but I do appreciate your thoughtfulness and your friendship so much!!

2 comments :

  1. Karen I love the way your layouts are so varied. I never know what I'll see next from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win Karen, well worth the effort for sure. Congrats on the blog awards - how sweet! Thanks for the birthday wishes for Zane (he said thanks btw).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)