13 October 2008

Sweets and Treats

October cybercropping at Crafting in Style is all about 'Sweets and Treats'.

It's my turn to host the sketch challenge this month. This is my sketch, and my layout:

sketch

Sweet Blessings

I just love this sweet Irish blessing:
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.



This is my layout for Liz's technique challenge:

Cousins at Play


Once again the CISters have provided a DT challenge. This month the criteria is circles, OTP and pink. I made a simple Christmas tree ornament from a ribbon spool, inspired by a project I saw on Julie's blog last year.






And the last one isn't mine. It's a layout share from the littlest scrapper in our house, created for the Little CISters and Bro's challenge, with the theme of scrapping a favourite treat. I'm very proud of her because she took time to plan her layout this time, and even did a practice run with the stamped title:

Sweet Treat

1 comment :

  1. Hi Karen, great work with that technique and I just love your sketch and matching layout... WTG Jazi on her gorgeous layout - I smell mangoes when I see it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)