04 April 2008

Thank you Ally

... for creating this gorgeous digi layout for me!

LO by Ally

For Challenge 12 of the Amazing Digi Scrap Race, we had to collaborate to create a layout about a great accomplishment - I provided the photograph and journalling, and Ally created the layout. I love it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you xxx

Challenge 11 criteria was to use wings, and is my layout:

Photobucket

I used a lovely 'wings' brush from GBB and had fun trying to make them look real. All other digital credits are detailed in my NDISB gallery.


And the 'bonus challenge' was to scrap about something I do everyday:

Every Night

4 comments :

  1. wow KAren they look great.Cant wait to meet up again not long now. TAke care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layouts-I have never tried digital scrapping but maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic Karen!! You are really getting into this digi stuff aren't you! I especially love the wings one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute is Jas in her fairy costume.. I love that "Every Night" layout - so very very sweet Karen.

    Keep up the great digi work and how wonderful of your friend creating such a lovely layout for you and Jas.

    It was great seeing you guys today. Looking forward to the next get together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)