27 April 2008

Sunday cropping

I had the best time cropping with the CISters. As always it was fantastic catching up with Liz, Jolene, Vicki, Linda, and Leone. And it was lovely to finally meet the fandabbydosey Krissy face to face :) We had a fabulous time chatting and scrapping, drinking coffee, eating cake and snacks, laughing and just relaxing. Time spent with these ladies truly inspires me to get into the zone and just create.

I did five layouts today!!

This one incorporates the second of the CIS April Stylish Computer Tricks, typography technique. I also added some brushes and had a bit of fun with my embellishments:

Bunny


This one is based on a sketch by Liz for the Scrap Boutique cybercrop:(I also used my new pen, which was a RAK from Krissy ~ thank you xx)

Carpe Diem


The other three layouts are for some secret squirrel projects and I will post them when the time is right.

2 comments :

  1. Hi Karen...just popping in to peek, say hi...how do you manage to do 5 layouts in a day with family...do you evict them :) Love your stuff, will pop back if thats ok :)
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's Karen! It was lovely to meet you too :) I'm so glad the pen has come in handy already!!!


    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)