24 April 2008

Layout share

Just a few layouts I've done this month...

I submitted this one for a cybercrop challenge over at Scrap with V, and I used the Photoshop doodle brush technique from the April Computer Tricks challenge at Crafting in Style:

Cafe Chic

And this is one I did for a mini-weekend challenge at Scrap Pile. It had to be yellow and black. I have now officially exhausted my supply of yellow cardstock (although I am a little puzzled as to how I came to have these pieces in my stash to start with!! Yellow is not a colour I use very often.)



Thanks Mel for the challenge.

4 comments :

  1. Karen the layouts are fab.Loving your work take care Kery xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts girly :) Espesially love the Cafe Chic one, see you on sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the yellows look great karen, definately something you can do again :)

    ~kate (mumofmoo)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)