13 April 2008

Blog-cropping

I've had a productive weekend, catching up on scrapping some more of last year's photos. These are some of the layouts I've created for the Sisterhood of Scrap anniversary crop so far:

~ Carla's ROOK challenge:
The little bird is a Catslife Press stamp, super cute!!

Map



~ Sara's PAINTBALL challenge:
I painted the background with watered down acrylic paint. Hmm.. didn't photograph too well but it is a very pretty pale blue and you can see how I made it too wet and it buckled the cardstock...

Dolphin Show



~ Deanne's TABOO challenge:

Poser



~ Jean's skipping games challenge:

Three photos, fibres (the burgundy machine thread and the brown loop trim), song lyrics (from "Hit me with your best shot" by Pat Benatar - can you tell I love 80's music??)

Fire Away

4 comments :

  1. Love your layouts!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the sisterhood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts!! Love all the nice blues you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice!!!wonderful layouts here!!Thanks so much for playing jumprope with me :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dolphin show Karen! We saw it just last week when we were in Brissy! It was nothing short of amazing... just like your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)