22 March 2008

Into the deep end

Last month when I decided to help Ally out and join her on the Amazing Digital Scrap Race, I thought it would be a great way to challenge myself and learn a bit more about digi-scrapping along the way.

This week I got well and truly thrown in the deep end with Challenge 7, which stretched my capabilities so-o-o-o-o much. The criteria was really tricky, and at one stage I lost count of how many layers I was working with and I was going cross-eyed trying to fit in all of the required elements. But after counting and double-counting, and checking it all off, I'm sure I've got it all covered with this layout:

She Creates

My chosen designer was Shabby Princess, and all elements are from her freebie kits online.


Challenge 8 was much more relaxing! The criteria included black-and-white holiday photographs, a one-word title, and using song lyrics. I chose used lyrics from U2: Van Dieman's Land.

Tower

2 comments :

  1. Karen these are fantastic! You are doing an awesome job with the digital LO's!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen challenge 7 looks fantastic and both are awesome well done
    tam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)