18 February 2008

Stepping back

My term as a design team member at Scrap with V draws to a close this week, and I have decided to step back and just hang out as a forum member for a while. I still have a few kits in the wings, that will be released in the store over the next few months.

Thank you so much to Ness and Ardoo for the fantastic opportunity to design kits for your store and to work behind the scenes on the forum. I am extremely grateful. And thank you to my fellow design members for the fun and encouragement along the way.

The new design team will be announced at the end of the week. Good luck to all who applied.

4 comments :

  1. It's hard to say goodbye to something we love. It is also nice to just relax. I just finished a DT run on another site - as much as I miss doing it - it's nice to take it easy for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll miss your time as DT, but enjoy taking it easier for a little, relaxing being just a member. I honestly loved my time as DT... the challenge was always motivating as I'm sure you've experienced as well!

    I know we'll still get to see lots of yummy LO's though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I'll probably have more time to create even more layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen i was saddened to see you go from scrap with v but totally understand your descion too.Don't forget us will you take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)