14 February 2008

Sketching

Back in October I was involved in a little competition at Crafting in Style, in which I created a layout sketch (no worries) and then a card sketch:



Being somewhat 'card-challenged' I did find this one a bit harder than a layout sketch (not sure why?). But I had some extra incentive too, because I had someone special in mind when I made the card:



For the jazzed up, Liz Weber electronic version of the sketch , check out CISters Stylish Sketches.


And while I'm thinking sketches...Ally presented a gorgeous sketch for the Crafting in Style cybercrop on the weekend, and this was my sample layout:

Dangar Falls

3 comments :

  1. LOL Karen - love the "jazzed up Liz Weber" version. Thanks for such a great sketch and card you created for us.

    I am looking forward to the 24th.

    Hope your week at work has been ok?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous as always! You are an inspiration, always love the way you use colour!!

    Now I must say though... that cake down there looks FABULOUS!!

    Hope to see you when I come to Brissy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great LO of Danger Falls - I love the flower embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)