03 December 2007

Baby-Cino

I was inspired by a very sweet little girl to scrap this layout for Liz:



Hope you like it, Liz. I loved playing around in Photoshop and this was the first time I used my new Fancy Pants "Garden" stamps.

I also used my favourite Li'l Davis journalling stamps, and added some colour with watercolour pencils:



This is one of the techniques that Kaz is showcasing over at Crafting in Style at the moment - amazing what difference a touch of colour can make. With stamps becoming more and more popular in scrapbooking, I'm always up for ideas to make better use of my growing collection. The Tips and Techniques section has more fun ideas - a different technique every week for the next ten weeks.

1 comment :

  1. Karen thanks so very much for scrapping this most beautiful layout of Sabrina - I love it and Sabrina loves it. Your thoughtfulness and your lovely giving nature knows no bounds - thanks Karen.

    Your layouts are always gorgeous (even the ones that don't have Sabrina in them ha ha). I just love that one with Jaz playing footy.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)