10 November 2007

Feeling blue?

Back in August I purchased the 'Feeling Blue' kit from Crafting in Style. I got busy and only finished one layout:



...and my second half-finished one sat on my coffee table for months. I have no idea why I got stuck, because I am so in love with the CI paper. Anyway, this weekend I found just the right words for the hidden journalling and I finally finished it:



I still have enough product from the kit for two layouts plus extras, but I have something special in mind for those ones and I can't share just yet.

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous KB! I too love the CI papers, haven't played with them myself though. Great work with the Blue, it's usually a colour that stumps me, so I'll be referring back here next time I need to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen your layouts are refreshing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)