29 July 2007

Online Retreat

This weekend I have been scrapping with the CISters at the CIS Online Retreat... a whole week of classes, workshops and challenges.

First, the homework - my name tag which had to include the flowers in my retreat access kit:


On Friday night I did a single page layout class with Jolene... of course my finished result looks totally different! I just love how you can take a sample and some instructions and personalise it to make it your own. This is my layout:



Saturday was a workshop by Jolene on creating a DVD cover. This is my take on the class, using some old Delish papers and a photograph taken by my own little photographer-in-training:



And today I did a 'Power Scrapping' workshop with Kaz - two layouts in an hour, using Daisy D's tags and whatever old papers we could find in our stash. Well, mine took a tad longer than that (1 hour, 25 minutes)- but I'm a slow scrapper.



0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)