19 June 2007

Page kits

... are so much fun when you put them together with friends! I am involved in the CIS page kit swap. I've never done a swap like this before.

It was really fun putting a kit together for Liz. I loved her enthusiastic response and the gorgeous "Funky Diva Girl" layout that she created with my pink Gin-X kit.

And it was super-exciting to receive my mystery kit from Dee today! I love the patterned papers; I've never used Kaleidoscope before. What amazing colours. And they are just perfect for me! It's also my first Dew Drop ink pad, so I'm looking forward to trying that too. And the bling, and the fabric sticker... Can't wait to get creating.



Yummy :)

2 comments :

  1. Hiya Karen - so glad you are enjoying our Page Kit Swap :-)
    I have loved putting together my kits for ... & ... ;-)....
    Thanks again for the beautiful kit you put together for me - just right for my little Miss :-)
    Can't wait to see what you create with that gorgeous kit you have received from Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!Can't you have some fun with this kit!! Can't wait to see what you create.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)