28 May 2007

Retreat class - Steph Caskey-Devlin

The Saturday afternoon class at the retreat was taught by Steph Caskey-Devlin. She presented a really groovy technique using paper napkins, Mod Podge and acetate... lots of fun!! I'm definitely going to use the technique again, and it's made me look at paper napkins in a whole new light. I've also fallen in love with Heidi Swapp bling circles.

I deviated from the class layout quite a bit - I used a different background, switched the elements around a bit, added buttons and KindyGlitz... and I love how it turned out. This is it:



And this is just a quick pic of some of the retreat layouts on display:

1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful Karen. I would love to know more about the technique you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)