04 May 2007

I am feeling blessed

... because some more happy scrappy things happened today.

1> My Carolee's Creations prize pack finally arrived from Aussie Scrap Source today, from the For Keeps Online Everyday Moments competition in November 2006. A.S.S included a very nice letter and I know that they are not to blame for the delays. This was my winning layout:



And it is still one of my favourite layouts ever. Although I didn't win any prizes in the main competition, I was thrilled to win two of the monthly online prizes.

2> I won one of the April prizes over at the 1,2,3 Challenges blog for my "Grandma" layout. Thank you so much to Charm and Karlene, and to Jane Fitchett from Crafty Matters for donating the prize.


I love the idea of Australian made, handmade, scrapbooking embellishments. Jane sent me a lovely email and I have already chosen my embellishments. Thanks Jane :) Can't wait to see them in real life.

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)