06 May 2007

Bon's Scraps April Cybercrop

Bon's Scraps cyber crops now run for a whole week, which is great for people like me who don't really have a normal "weekend". The crop started last Sunday night and finishes tonight at midnight.

Challenge 2:
These were Bon's criteria:
Doodling - I doodled a flower stem and stitched over the top.
Holes - I was a bit inventive here - I made lots of holes in the layout for the stitching.
Yellow or gold - I used both!



I've had this photograph for a while because I wasn't sure how to scrap it. I didn't want to change it to b/w because I wanted to retain the purple of the scarf and hat. And I am not at all confident scrapping with purple. I'm not sure how I feel about the layout, but it's growing on me.

Challenge 3:
This layout just fell together for me. I love that photograph and the earthy colour combination. It is based on Bon's criteria of one large photograph, distressing, and handwritten journalling on a journalling block:

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)