30 April 2007

CIS April cybercrop

This weekend was a busy one for me with family commitments and some other unrelated challenges along the way, but I did join in the Crafting in Style cyber crop. This month's theme was "TOOL IT" - focussing on different scrapbooking tools.

These are my layouts from the weekend:

Challenge 1 - Based on a sketch, and incorporating distressing techniques:




Challenge 3
-
Use scissors to create a decorative effect, use an eyelet setter to set at least 30 eyelets, and use pastel colours.


I did two layouts for this challenge, mostly because I had the eyelets and the eyelet setter out on the table and I thought, hey, I can get rid of another 30+ eyelets if I do another one!!



This one uses Gin-X patterned paper - love that stuff, though my stash is dwindling in that department. Love the pink/white/brown colours. And this is the first time I used a Heidi Swapp ghost frame!! I can't believe I never used them before. I have so many ideas for them and now I want to use them on everything :)
 
PS: Thanks Michelle H for your lovely RAK of the "heaven sent" metal eyelet plates. I've had them sitting there for a while and finally found the perfect use for them. xx




This one started out with me just playing around, then I decided to cut, and I just kept cutting, and cutting... Not to mention using up all my cream eyelets! Oh, and I love that quote by Maria Montessori.

Thanks for looking :)

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)